Last updated on: March, 3rd 2023
Welcome to Mutual! Mutual was designed for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to meet, date, and hopefully find someone that will lead to a temple marriage. The Community Standards are referred to as the Pearl of Date Nice.
Our community is what makes Mutual the great place that it is. Certain activities, on or off the app, can get you kicked off. Here are the basics of what is and isn’t permitted on Mutual:
Act the way you would in real life. The following behaviors are not allowed:
- anything that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harassment, intimidation, or disparagement of another person
- requesting money from other users
- advertising (contact email@example.com if you're interested in advertising on Mutual)
- behavior that violates any law or regulation
Upload Good Photos
Uploading fun photos that represent you is one of the best ways to get matches. The following is not okay:
- using someone else’s photos / pretending to be someone else
- anything obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, or suggestive
- alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or adult content
- photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors
- Unnecessary vanity photos (indoor shirtless, sports bra, or swimsuit pictures and underwear selfies)
- unaccompanied children
This should go without saying, but the following behaviors, exhibited anywhere at any time, are disqualifiers for using Mutual.
- sexual harassment or assault
- violence or physical harm
- stalking or harassment
- prostitution or trafficking
Be a Single Adult
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use Mutual.
- You cannot use Mutual if you are legally married (if you are divorced, the divorce must be finalized before you can use Mutual).
Report Bad Behavior
We depend on you to report inappropriate behavior so that we can keep our community safe. If you were treated poorly, let us know so that person can't do it to someone else! To report something on Mutual:
- While looking at someone’s profile, tap on the screen to pull up more info about them.
- Scroll down and tap on “Report or Block User"
- Tell us why you’re reporting them
Mutual reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have misused the Service or behaved in a way that Mutual regards as inappropriate, unlawful, or in violation of these Community Standards, including actions or communications, within or outside of the app.