Unfortunately, Mutual doesn’t handle refunds because mutual purchases are made directly through the App Store. Therefore, the App Store has all of your actual payment information on their end, and we do not store any funds on our end. However, Apple and Google Play Store can perform this refund for you!
- 1. Launch Mail from your home screen.
- 2. Search "Your receipt from Apple" if it's not immediately visible.
- 3. Tap on the receipt of the purchase you want to be refunded.
- 4. Tap Report a Problem next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
- 5. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- 6. Tap Choose Problem and select a problem from the menu.
- 7. Enter details of your problem, then tap Submit.
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser. (Make sure this is in a web browser. You can’t request a refund in the Google Play app)
- Scroll down to “Order History” and find the order you want to return.
- To the right of the order, select More.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
Have additional questions?
Visit our Help Center.