How do I request a refund?
There are three ways to purchase a MutualUp subscription; the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, and Mutual's website: https://mutual.app/premium/. The medium you purchased your subscription through will determine how you can request a refund.
To request a refund for a subscription purchased from Apple's App Store:
- Launch the Mail app from your iPhone's home screen or log in to your email on your computer.
- Search "Your receipt from Apple" to find your digital receipt for your Mutual purchase, and tap on the email of the purchase you want refunded.
- Tap "Report a Problem" next to the purchase you want to report. You will be redirected to Apple's problem reports page.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
- Tap "Choose Problem" and select a problem from the menu.
- Enter details of your problem, then tap "Submit."
If you want more information on requesting a refund, visit the Apple support page. Please note that Mutual does not handle Apple subscription refunds because Mutual purchases are made directly through the App Store. Apple has all your payment information; we do not store any funds. Apple must perform this refund for you.
To request a refund for a subscription purchased from Google's PlayStore:
- Tap here to view your Google account.
- Scroll down to “Order History” and find the Mutual purchase you want to refund.
- To the right of the order, select More.
- Select "Request a refund" or "Report a problem," and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying, "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
If you want more information on requesting a refund, please visit the Google support page. Mutual does not handle Google subscription refunds because Mutual purchases are made directly through the Play Store. Google has all your payment information; we do not store any funds. Google must perform this refund for you.
Our website states, "Refunds will not be issued for purchases made during a promotional period or for subscription renewals." However, some exceptions may apply. Please contact us at email@example.com to see if your subscription is eligible for a refund.